All about our CompTIA A+ 220-90x Courseware
Our CompTIA CAQC-approved learning materials are tried and tested and have been used by training centers across the globe since the late 1990s.
- CompTIA CAQC-approved courseware
- 5-day accelerated course when used for classroom delivery to a training group
- Also suitable for self-paced study
- Prepares for the CompTIA A+ 220-901 and 220-902 exams
- Printed wiro-bound manuals or Skillpipe eBook including:
- 4 volumes: 468+50+542+148 printed pages (or equivalent for Skillpipe)
- Lab manual with practical exercises for use in the classroom
- Complete content geared towards CompTIA exam objectives
- Online exam practice tests — you will be automatically registered on the tests when you buy online
- Integrated training videos from Professor Messer, the leading CompTIA guru
- Optional Trainer in a Box for instructors with everything a trainer needs to deliver the course
- Suitable for individuals and training groups
- Optional live Practice Labs for students to practice their new skills on real equipment using a web browser — for 220-902 only
- Optional Classroom Online Labs – money and time-saving virtual labs for use in classroom courses
CompTIA A+ is approved as an IA baseline certifications for the IA workforce as part of the IA Workforce Improvement Program (DoD 8570.01-M) and is included in the State Department Skills Incentive Program.
gtslearning’s CompTIA A+ 220-901, 220-902 courseware is delivered as printed spiral-bound manuals or as a Skillpipe eBook.
- USA and Canada: printed books provided in Letter page format
- UK and rest of world: printed books supplied in A5 format
- Skillpipe eReader gives browser or app-based access to the full content with full bookmarking and annotation features. Find out more about Skillpipe
An activation key to your Skillpipe content is emailed on purchase.
Content may be printed on a chapter-by-chapter basis for personal use only.
The trainer edition includes margin notes and tips within the book/eBook as well as giving access to downloadable classroom resources including setup guides, PowerPoint slides, classroom timetables and more. A complete Trainer In A Box package for 220-901/220-902 is available, that includes our complete package of instructor and student resources for CompTIA A+ certifications.
When delivered as a standard classroom course, this title maps to a 5 day course. Full timetable for achieving course delivery is included with the trainer resources.
- VOLUME 1: STUDY GUIDE – this includes the learning materials for the course (fully-indexed) and review questions as well as links by QR code and short link to Professor Messer’s famous training videos
- VOLUME 2: LABS – the second volume includes exam objectives mapping, exam information, practical labs, answers to the review questions and a comprehensive glossary
Free access to practice exams through our online learning portal is also included for all students, with full marking and links to explanations of the correct answers. You will be automatically registered on our online portal and enrolled on the tests when you buy online.
Professor Messer has long been a web hero for CompTIA students through his free YouTube video courses that cover the full exam objectives.
Now, Professor Messer is an integral part of our CompTIA learning materials. Each topic in each course includes a QR code or short link to the appropriate video for further explanation by Professor Messer. This method of learning helps reinforce retention and ensures that the subject is covered successfully by the instructor (if being used in the classroom), by a high-quality course book and by a video from Professor Messer. Perfect for helping classroom or self-study learning.
Click on the ‘Sample A+ video’ tab to see a typical video from Professor Messer.
Our CompTIA A+ 220-901 & 220-902 courseware is available with optional Practice Labs.
Accessed through a web browser with no complicated software to install, our Practice Labs (for 220-902 exam only) are a great way to perfect the student’s understanding of practical concepts and tasks. Once logged in, students will get access to real, live equipment to try out their skills.
Perfect for self-study students, our labs are a great way to prepare for the new performance-based exam questions in the CompTIA A+ 220-902 certification exam.
Students will get 12 months access to the labs and instant activation.
Practice Labs for CompTIA A+ Certification are only available to prepare you for the 220-902 exam. The 220-901 exam is hardware-orientated and it wouldn’t be possible to effectively demonstrate troubleshooting or setup scenarios in an online lab environment.
Our optional Classroom Online Labs are a cost and time-effective solution for training providers.
No more classroom setup or expensive kit lists. Classroom Online Labs give your students access to real, live equipment through a web browser, enabling them to practice their new knowledge and practical skills without having to set up a classroom full of hardware and software.
Classroom Online Labs have been specifically developed alongside gtslearning’s training materials and fully map to the CompTIA certification exams for CompTIA A+ 220-901 and 220-902.
Classroom Online Labs are only available to education centers, please contact us for pricing information.