Support: Office Online Learning
Our Office Online Learning courses are very simple to use, but sometimes things do go wrong. Please have a look at the supporting information on this page and, if you still have problems, please contact us for support using the form at the bottom of this page.
The minimum system requirements for our Self-Study Live Labs are as follows:
- A computer with a frequency of 1 GHz or higher
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows 2000 or later; OS X
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- A mouse or similar pointing device
- A monitor or a display with a minimum resolution of 1280 x 1024
- Modern Internet browser such as Edge, Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox
- Flash plug-in 8.0 or later
What Office applications are included?
Our courses cover the following Microsoft applications. All courses can be accessed for ONE YEAR after purchase. Courses include the following levels:
- Microsoft Access: Introduction, Intermediate, Advanced
- Microsoft Excel: Introduction, Intermediate, Advanced
- Microsoft Outlook: Introduction, Intermediate, Advanced (Office 2007 and Office 2010 products include Introduction and Advanced levels only)
- Microsoft PowerPoint: Introduction, Intermediate, Advanced (Office 2007 and Office 2010 products include Introduction and Advanced levels only)
- Microsoft Word: Introduction, Intermediate, Advanced
- Microsoft Windows 7: Introduction, Advanced
How do I study a course?
Each lesson has three components – tutorial, exercise and quiz.
Once you have completed all three components, you can move on to the next lesson.
Alternatively, if you are an experienced user you can study just the topics that you need to improve on.
Where can I study?
You can study our Microsoft Office online learning courses anywhere where you have Internet access on a laptop or desktop computer. The courses are delivered using Adobe Flash technology. Any platform that supports Flash can run the courses. Please note they are not suitable for delivery through Apple iOS devices.
Can I go back and retake a section?
Yes, once you’ve finished each section, you’re free to go back and revisit it at any time. The course doesn’t have to be studied in order.
How long does it take to study the courses?
Each lesson takes approximately 20-30 minutes. Each course will take about 8 hours to complete. The study time for a complete Office library is approximately 150 hours.
How do I login to a course?
To login to a course, please go to www.gtslearning-courses.net and login with the username and password provided to you.
Once logged in, you will first be prompted to change your password. Once you have done this, you will see My Courses at the top of the page. Click on the link to access the learning materials. If you are unable to view all the content without scrolling the page, try:
- Click the Dock icon in the course management environment to minimise the settings and navigation blocks to make more room on your screen.
- Using the browser in Full Screen mode by pressing F11 to toggle between screen modes.
- Make sure that display resolution is set to 1280 × 1024 or higher
Still need help?
Please complete the form below and we will get back to you within 24 hours (Monday-Friday)